Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rivers

I am home schooled and everyday my mom asks me to do a journal entry and here is one from the beginning of the school year:
Some narrow, some wide. Skinny and fat. Very straight, others won't unwind. Most fast, others slow. Some with salmon, others with snakes. Lots very long, they come small to. Others lead to the ocean, while others go to a small lake or pond. Can be loud and not heard too. Some with crystal clear drinking water, others with brown dirty water for kids to drink from. Lots have big motor boats and ones with row boats. Some with geese and ducks, while some have swans and herons. Some great man called them- a river.
This aritical was written by,
Charsie.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Charsie - dang! you do have gift - wow - now I know where my prayers for you are at - wow! Creative - Creative!