Monday, March 29, 2010

10 things about me

I have been told I need to do this too so here we go.

1. I am the third child of five and I LOVE having so many siblings!!! Lashae is my only sister and I am so glad I have here shes the best! She wouldn't trade me and I couldn't possibly trade her for the world!

2. My favorite color has been and always will be purple. Love it like Lashae loves pink

3. I have never met anyone with the same name as me which I think is fun.

4. I ADORE all kids! I could play with them forever!

5. I LOVE the Lord with all my heart I didn't go to the alter every Sunday but I would ask him into my heart every Wednesday at awanas.

7. Animals are my favorite! Can't get enough of any of them dogs and horses being my favorite but I love them all.

8. I do many sports Cross country, I love to run! Basketball, don't why I love it so much but I do! Rodeo, who wouldn't love it? 4-H, pigs are the best and they have the funniest personalities.

9. I love to bake and cook! Brownies are my all time favorite! But my cousin Ashton makes anything fun to make.

10. Last but not least, writing is my all time favorite subject.

That was fun! Like Lashae said you should do it to even if you don't have a blog you could just write em down or maybe post it on face book.

3 comments:

Jenay said...

I love these things!!! I love everything possible about you, but I loved these things you especially wrote about. You are the best kid in the world and I love you dearly!!!

Mom

marlece said...

chars, love ya honey and you are an amazing girl. Maybe we can write a book together some day....mmmmmm, what would the title be? Ok, look forward to seeing you this weekend. Yes, yes, yes!!!

Shauna said...

Charsie! You are an excellent writer and I can not wait to see how God uses that for His glory!

You know where you got your 4-H Pig gene, right? :) You did not get the running gene from me - that was clearly from your Mama! I love you and I love that you write on your blog so that I can see glimpses of your heart - please write more. I love you Charlsie Lee!