Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 things

10 things you might not know about me (lashae - I'll have Chars do this too) ... my aunt just did this and I thought it would be fun.
1.) Pink has been my favorite color my entire life -- most people don't believe me cuz I don't "seem" like a pink person, but I do in fact love it!
2.) When I was little, I was saved every Sunday (and almost every Wednesday). Whenever the Pastor made an alter call (or whatever it's called to ask Jesus into your heart) my cousins and I would go and be saved. I REALLY wanted to be sure Jesus was in my heart! :)
3.) I am 17 years old and never been kissed -- not that I haven't had the opportunity -- I am just waiting for the right guy. And I don't feel like I am missing out on anything! I am glad I've waited and God has blessed my time of being single.
4.) Ice Cream is by far my favorite food -- YES it IS a food!! Always has been, always will be.
5.) I have a deep passion to serve people. In the past year my desire to serve Christ has EXPLODED upward and I love it!
6.) (goes along with 5) My biggest dreams are to serve/live in Africa and India (at different times of course) and share the love of Jesus in the darkest places and the hardest hearts (everywhere). And in 38 days part of one of those dreams is coming true! Praise the Lord for first steps :)
7.) This summer I am interning at Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch and am so absolutely excited, completely blessed and undeserving. God is definitely good. What could be better than kids, horses and Jesus all in one place! It's the best!
8.) My best friend is just that...the BEST. She cracks me up. Cracks herself up. And has grown into a beautiful relationship with Christ right along side of me. It is so great to have someone who just GETS me. Thanks for everything Syd.
9.) I have two "adopted" big sisters (Cassie and Laurie) whom I love more than they will ever know. And one very incredible little sister! I don't know what I would do without her. She is hilarious and so kind to me. It's been awesome to see how she has also grown in the Lord. She is wise beyond her years and is my number one fan! Chars you are a freak and I wouldn't trade you for the world!
10.) In the 8th grade I cut 15 inches of my hair off for locks-of-love. Boy was it short but I am so glad I did it.
Well that was fun!! Now I want others to share!

4 comments:

marlece said...

La, love you, you are such a woman and so happy that I get to be your auntie....you are something else. Your hair is long enough for locks again, shall I bring my shears at Easter time or would 'Chuck' kill us?

Welcome! said...

I could think of at least 57 other amazing things about you! You are a beautiful young woman and I can't wait to watch God's amazing plan unfold for your life!

Charsie said...

Lashae, Love all of the ten you put down!!!!!!! I think your just as much as a freak as me and you KNOW it!! Love you too! And I could name many other Great things about you!! love you much Latch, Chars
She forgot to put down she has many nicknames!!! At least one every person like:
Latch, Latcharoo, mommy shae (thats reeces), sissy, bissy, Lashy, and many many many more.

marlece said...

How about Lolly or La......